Photo credit: Trevor Reid Designs LLC
First Fridays in Downtown Biloxi are back! Technically, things will start heating up with the first Friday in March kicking off this year’s event schedule.
First Fridays in Downtown Biloxi
If you missed this local family-friendly tradition the last few months, get ready to smile! First Fridays in Downtown Biloxi spring into action on March 4th with live music starting at 5 p.m. on The District Green.
However, you can head downtown to shop, explore and dine anytime before the official party starts. Besides the downtown stores, local arts and crafts vendors and more will be on-site too. Grab your calendar and save the dates with the following 2022 Live Music Line-Up for First Fridays in Downtown Biloxi!
- March 4th: Come hear the sounds of Magnolia Bayou at 5 p.m. followed by Blackwater Brass at 7 p.m.
- April 1st: Get ready to be wowed by Six String Andrew at 5 p.m. and Fun, K Getaway at 7 p.m.
- May 6th: The funky soul music continues with Karate Kids at 5 p.m. and Symone French & the Trouille Troupe at 7 p.m.
- June 3rd: Don’t miss local favorite Ceejay Lewis at 5 p.m. followed by Ty Taylor at 7 p.m.
- July 1st: Be original with folk, blues and rockabilly tunes by Royal Horses at 5 p.m. and sing along with familiar songs by 3HG at 7 p.m.
- August 5th: Finally, bringing the summer heat to a close will be Cary Hudson & Katrina Miller at 5 p.m. and Unfazed at 7 p.m.
Head to 785 Howard Ave. every first Friday starting in March through August. Stay up-to-date with the latest First Fridays in Downtown Biloxi news and announcements by connecting with the hosts on social media.
Now that we’ve helped you plan those good times in advance, it’s time to plan your move to Maison D’Orleans Apartment Homes! Contact us for leasing specials and availability. For more community news and events, keep reading our blogs!